Facebook Badge

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baked Spaghetti with your Leftovers!


Hi out there to all my great people who are following this blog! I haven't posted any recipes in a few days because I've been going going going! This past weekend Lily,my beautiful 3 year old,and I decided Togo see Grandpa Gerald while he was driving the combine during corn harvest! It's always so nice to get back out to the country and remember what life was like when I was Lil's age. After riding a good three hours we decided to drive even further into the flat lands to Tribune, KS where JR, my husband is from. It was a nice surprise for his mom. We stayed overnight and then headed back to the mountains where home is for us! We got home and I really wasn't in the mood to cook, so I took the leftover Turkey spaghetti and grabbed a baking dish and dinner was done and different in 30 minutes!

Leftover Baked Spaghetti
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Olive oil the casserole baking dish
Fill spaghetti half way add some mozzarella & Parmesan cheese add the rest of the spaghetti to the casserole dish and top with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, bake for thirty minutes and slice like pie!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment