Facebook Badge

Monday, October 11, 2010

Cilantro Shroom Eggs

So eggs are on of my favorite go to items in the fridge. This morning I was craving eggs over easy, but I didn't want eggs and toast or eggs and hash browns. I had la tortilla corn tortillas and this is the dish that I made this morning.
Time to Make: 10 minutes


INGREDIENTS:
la tortilla corn tortillas
Fresh cilantro
Laughing Cow light queso and chipotle spreadable cheese
Pico de gallo
Mushrooms, chopped
Minced garlic
Eggs
Olive oil
Sprouts (I prefer spicy sprouts)

DIRECTIONS:
In a small skillet heat about a tbs. of olive oil over medium heat. Once oil is warm add chopped cilantro leaves, mushrooms, and garlic. After you sauté this mixture remove from pan and set aside in a bowl. Place corn tortilla in pan until heated. Add about a tsp. olive oil
and crack your eggs and cook to desired egg preference. While eggs are cooking spread the Laughing Cow cheese on your tortilla (I use half on one tortilla) and add sprouts and pico de gallo. When eggs are finished, add them to the top of your tortilla. Last top with the mushroom mixture!

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment